CCPA Food and Nutrition Program
The Child Care Purchasing Alliance Food and Nutrition Program will improve the quality of your menus while saving you an average of 10 – 35% from a wide array of vendors in our network – most likely one you are already using.
- Provide you with a side by side comparison of your current food prices vs. the same items with our prices
- Conduct frequent audits of many distributors’ pricing to ensure and illustrate that you continue receiving the most competitive pricing available
- Provide a nutritional analysis of the meals you are serving with nutrient values for each food item (VALUABLE RESOURCE FOR AGENCIES REQUIRED TO SUBMIT NUTRITION REPORTS)
- Create custom menus and recommend nutritious meal and product alternatives
- Analyze your production schedules to determine exact quantities to be ordered
- Provide cost summary reports for existing or alternate menus
- Assist with budgeting and inventory control
- Have an on-staff Registered Dietitian can review your current menu and nutrition data against compliance with CACFP, NSLP, SBP guidelines or any other preset requirements
* In order to qualify for this incredible program the organization must be purchasing at least $500 per order.
To be contacted for a free, no obligation savings analysis and to learn more about our food for child care centers and nutrition program for child care providers, fill out the contact form below in the footer!