Save on Health Insurance – Group Major Medical Plans and Group Limited Plans
The child care industry is very different from corporate America, so why trust a benefit plan or benefit provider that does not understand that? Industry insurance leader DD&A, with the guidance of CCPA, is proud to offer top quality health insurance for nonprofits, benefit plans and expertise specifically tailored to the child care industry and not for profits! Together we can help your business successfully navigate the complicated world of liability insurance, health insurance, benefits and more.
If you have, or plan to have 5 or more employees on your group healthcare insurance plan, we can help ensure that you are getting the best plans with the appropriate services at the best rates available nation-wide.
Major Medical Group Health Plans
- Evaluate your existing employee benefits program to ensure competitive premiums and effective plan designs are being offered
- Access to the largest insurers across the country such as Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Humana and United Healthcare
- Comprehensive regulatory compliance review in all areas of planned or existing group benefits offering including Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), ERISA, HIPPA and COBRA to mitigate liability.
- Assigned Dedicated Account Manager who handles all day-to-day administrative requirements including enrollments, terminations, billing issues and assisting employees with claim or benefit questions
- Ancillary benefits available including Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance
For more information on our health insurance, dental insurance or vision insurance for nonprofits, child care and day care centers, fill out the contact form below in the footer for more information or call DD&A at 855-332-4636 to speak to one of our insurance experts now! Be sure to mention the Child Care Purchasing Alliance as these special programs are exclusive to CCPA members.